Monday, June 22, 2015

I feel so lucky

Hey!
Whooooo so first things first, Toni finally got baptized yesterday! Bad news is, I left my camera in the house on accident tehe oops sorry. BUT next week we should have pictures of two baptisms, because Citlali already had her interview and is gearing up for this Sunday! WHOOO. The Familia Suarez came to church for the third time, along with the English class I gave and the Father's Day activity the ward had. They are preparing for the 5th of July! Super exciting, watching a big cute family progress like this. I feel so lucky to get to watch it. This week was a bit hard, I got sick with a way fun fever so as stressful as it was I had to stay in a few hours. Also, if you're wondering if I'm still allergic to Hazelnut, I am. (I thought it was chocolate ice cream...) Haha, other than that, it was a good week and I'm excited for the rest of this cambio! Only a few weeks more and then we'll see what happens! I hope I stay in Morelos for a few more cambios, honestly. I kinda cut it close with my time today, but THE CHURCH IS TRUE and I love you all more than words can describe!!! I'll talk to you next week!
Beeeeeg Keeeeeees Leeeeeetle Keeeees
Hermana LeSueur

No comments:

Post a Comment