Monday, October 27, 2014

Very. Very thankful

¡Hola my loves!
So, we baptized Jessica yesterday! So crazy to think of the first time we visited her, she didn't have much interest. And she has turned into this great spiritual giant - I can see her serving a mission! She is SO sweet, during our last lesson she prayed that we would find others, to change their lives and make them happy like we have done for her. Gosh, I love her. She understands so well the great significance of baptism. SO, so exciting. With my new companion, Hermana Mercado (de Mexico also, another only-Spanish-speaker!), we'll of course continue to visit her and our plan is to baptize her dad this week! He has all the asistencias he needs, now he just needs a few more lessons! Brings me to my new companion - Hermana Mercado is 19 also, and really new in the mission. It's really early for her to be training already, but she's proven to be a super solid missionary in the last two cambios and President Whitehead thought she was ready! She's way great, and super motivated. We're going to be super busy, I can tell! I don't have much time left, but I love you all so much - thanks for the kind words this week! This church is TRUE, Heavenly Father loves each one of you, and He wants you back to live with Him forever and ever and ever. 
Beeeg Keees Leeeeeetle Keeees, 
Hermana LeSueur

Family that feeds Emma each week

Emma's district

Jessica, Hermana Salinas's last baptism, Hermana LeSueur's first

Jessica, Hermana LeSueur, Hermana Salinas

No comments:

Post a Comment