Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I love Mexico

Hola Familia!
WOOOOH another week in Morelos, this time with Hermana Escudero! Seriously, we have a GREAT relationship and she's truly one of the favorite companions I've had. We teach well together and we had some awesome lessons, really getting to the bottom of our investigator's needs. We're inching closer and closer with the Familia Suarez, which is exciting, and I already know this next week we'll see success. I'm sorry this is short, but I didn't leave myself too much time! Just know I love you all, I love Mexico, and I love the true Church of Jesus Christ. Thank you all so much for the prayers, I'll include my experiences from this week in my letter next week!
Beeeeeeg Keeeeeees Leeeeeeetle Keeeeees
Hermana LeSueur

No comments:

Post a Comment